COOKIE DISCLOSURE TEXT
Website Cookie Clarification Text
The use of these technologies is carried out in accordance with the legislation we are subject to, especially the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“KVK Law“).
The purpose of this Cookie Clarification Text is to provide you with information regarding the processing of cookies and personal data used during the use of the Platforms. In this Clarification Text, we would like to explain to you which types of cookies we use on our website and application for which purposes and how you can control these cookies.
(hereinafter referred to as“ACADEMY CLUB” in this Agreement).
As Academy Club, we may stop using the cookies we use on our site and application, change their types or functions, or add new cookies to our site and application. Therefore, we reserve the right to change the provisions of this Cookie Clarification Text at any time. Any changes made to the current Cookie Clarification Text will become effective upon publication on the website, application or any public medium. You can find the date of the last update at the end of the text.
Detailed information about the purposes of processing your personal data by our Company;
at You can access the AZS Eğitim ve Teknoloji Hizmetleri Anonim Şirketi Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy.
Method and Legal Grounds for Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data is collected based on a legal reason for the legitimate interest of our Company through cookies in the electronic environment within the scope of your visit to our website or due to your use of our application. Marketing and advertising activities carried out through targeting and profiling are only carried out with your explicit consent. Your collected personal data is subject to 5. and 6. It may also be processed for the purposes specified in this Cookie Clarification Text within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 6.
To whom and for what purpose personal data can be transferred
As Academy Club, we may share your personal data within the scope of the Cookie Clarification Text with our suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and private persons, limited to the realization of the above-mentioned purposes and in accordance with the legislation.
Which Cookies are Used for Which Purposes?
- For example, logged-in members do not need to re-enter their password when visiting different pages on the Site.
- For example, integrating the different servers on which the Site runs, determining the number of visitors to the Site and adjusting performance accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
- For example, sharing to third party social media channels through the Site, remembering the username information or search queries of the visitor who visited the Site on a subsequent visit.
- For example, displaying ads linked to visitors’ interests on the pages and products they view.
Cookies Used on Our Site and Application
Below you can find the different types of cookies we use on our site and application. Both first party cookies (placed by the site you visit) and third party cookies (placed by servers other than the site you visit) are used on our site and application.
The use of certain cookies is mandatory for the correct functioning of our site and application. For example, authentication cookies, which are activated when you log in to our site, ensure that your active session continues when you move from one page to another on our site.
Functionality and Preference Cookies
These cookies ensure that the services offered on our site are personalized for you by remembering your preferences and choices on the site and application. For example, it allows us to remember your choice of language on our site or the font size you have selected when reading a text.
Social Media Cookies
These cookies enable the collection of information about your use of social media. For example, cookies may be used to create personalized advertisements or to use information from your Facebook/Twitter accounts to conduct market research.
Performance and Analytics Cookies
Thanks to these cookies, we can improve the services we provide to you by analyzing your use and performance of our website and application. For example, thanks to these cookies, we can determine which pages our visitors view the most, whether our site is working properly and potential problems.
Targeting or advertising cookies
Information on how you can manage your preferences regarding the cookies used on the Platform is as follows:
- It is possible to reach from https://www.aboutcookies.org/. Preferences regarding cookies may need to be made separately for each device that the visitor accesses the Platform.
- Click here.
- Click here.
- It can be managed through Your Online Choices.
- The settings menu of the mobile device can be used to manage cookies on devices.
- You have the possibility to personalize your preferences regarding cookies by changing your cookie preferences.
What are Your Rights as a Data Subject?
Article 11 of the KVK Law data subjects pursuant to Art,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
You can submit your applications regarding your rights listed above to our Company by filling out the Data Owner Application Form available at https://academyclub.co//veri-sahibi-basvuru-formu . Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be finalized free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; however, if the transaction requires an additional cost, you may be charged a fee according to the tariff to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
Last updated: 30/04/2021