This course is designed for Ansible beginners. This first course in the series is designed to get you up and running quickly with the basics of Ansible and provide a foundation to build on.
The Ansible basics course starts with an overview of the YAML language, installing and configuring Ansible itself.
The course will explain and demonstrate some important Ansible features and modules; and much more about Ansible.
- Introduction to Ansible
- Running Ad Hoc Commands
- Host Inventories
- YAML Overview & Basic Playbooks
- Basic Ansible Playbooks, Loops & Conditions
- Ansible Modules Deep Dive & Writing Idempotent Playbooks
- Variables. Templates
- Ansible Vault. Roles. First Steps to Building Reusable Playbooks
- DevOps Engineers
- Linux System Administrators
- System Design Engineers
- IT Architects
- People who are familiar with containerized applications and container orchestration technologies and want to improve the security of their environment.
- Basic Level Linux Knowledge
Plan this training institutionally!
This training can be planned in different durations and content specific to your organization. Please contact us for detailed rich content and planning to realize your training objectives.