The demand for business intelligence experts in many companies and organizations is increasing day by day.
Many companies and organizations make decisions on their fields of activity and business strategies by interpreting the data they have obtained as a result of their activities with business intelligence tools. BI experts support these decisions and use business intelligence tools in line with the objectives.
Power BI is built on the convention of the best BI products on the market, giving you a platform to be productive and creative with reports and analytics.
Business intelligence has a direct impact on the strategic, tactical and operational business decisions of the organization. BI supports fact-based decision-making using historical data. Business intelligence tools analyze data to provide users with detailed information about the nature of the business. Creates reports, summaries, dashboards, maps and graphs.
This course includes content designed to provide historical, current and predictive views of business operations using data stored on business intelligence systems.
This course includes content on business intelligence systems designed to provide historical, current and predictive views of business operations, often using data collected in a data warehouse.
- Tableau Review & Tableau Step by Step
- Basic Tableau Principles & Bar Charts
- Dashboard Creation
- Combining Data Sets with “JOIN” & “Data Blending” Operations
- PowerBI Review & PowerBI Step by Step
- Data Query and Transformation
- Data modeling
- Reports and Visualizations
- DAX Applications
- Becoming a business intelligence expert and developing your career in this field,
- Determine the strategies of companies and interpret customer information through in-depth analysis,
- Depending on the organizational structure of companies and firms, to work in different departments such as marketing, information technologies, financial affairs and sales,
- It is suitable for people who want to work as a Business Intelligence Specialist in all customer-intensive areas.
Plan this training institutionally!
This training can be planned in different durations and content specific to your organization. Please contact us for detailed rich content and planning to realize your training objectives.