Jenkins X is a new interface and toolchain that can automatically build continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines and deploy them to any environment running a Kubernetes cluster.
- Introduction to Jenkins vs Jenkins X
- Recap on containers and Kubernetes
- Git short recap
- Jenkins pipelines recap
- Kubernetes based apps
- Use Jenkins x to create a cluster
- Install jx on the cluster
- Exploring environments
- Spin projects using Jenkins X
- Preview environments
- Promoting to production
- Beginner and Intermediate Developers
- Technical Project Managers
- QA Engineers
- DevOps Engineers
- Advanced Docker Knowledge
- Basic Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Jenkins Basic Level Knowledge
- Basic Git Knowledge
Plan this training institutionally!
This training can be planned in different durations and content specific to your organization. Please contact us for detailed rich content and planning to realize your training objectives.