With this training, which can be taken by anyone who wants to work in the field of digital marketing or who wants to improve themselves, you will have knowledge in all areas of digital marketing and you will be able to decide which areas to focus on!
Training Hours: 11:00 – 16:00 (Saturday-Sunday)
- After the Digital Marketing Training, participants will have information about the channels used and the purposes for which they are used.
- It will help you how to position different channels while making a marketing plan and with which channels the right goals can be achieved. They will be in a position to analyze how to evaluate reports on this field and how to analyze channels.
- Will be able to use and analyze tools related to competition and market analysis
- A sample case will be solved and reinforced at the end of the training
|1. Overview of Digital Marketing
2. The channels used in digital marketing and how they are used
– Google Ads
– Facebook/ Instagram Ads
– Remarketing Technologies
– Search Engine Optimization
– Affiliate Marketing
– Email/SMS/Push marketing
3. Web measurement and use cases
– Web survey products and their use
– Definition of metrics and dimensions
– Key reports and analysis
– Sample report analysis
4. Advertising technologies and their uses
5. Goal setting and goal tracking
6. Preparing a Digital Marketing Plan
7. User of Digital Tools
– Market and competition analysis
– Trend Analysis
– Keyword analysis
8. Digital Marketing Plan (case study)
At the end of the online training, you will receive a certificate of participation from Kolektif Academy.
Graduated from Boğaziçi University, Management Information Systems. He started working in online marketing at sahibinden.com. He managed the digital marketing activities of many startups expanding in Turkey and abroad.
He worked as CMO at Mutlubiev. He is one of the co-founders of Digimetri, currently serving in Turkey and Europe. Co-founder of Adsbot, the Google Ads Platform powered by machine learning.