Training Hours Saturday : 11:00 – 15:00
- What does Google Analytics do, how to use it and what details should you master in the panel navigation?
- What are the basic reports available in Analytics?
- How should you analyze users and data?
- How do you use the results of the analysis?
- How to use Data Studio and what does it do?
- What are the special reporting methods and different approaches in Google Analytics.
- How can you analyze your data?
- What conclusions can be drawn from special studies and detailed reports?
At the end of the online training, you will receive a certificate of participation from Kolektif Academy.
You do not need to have any prior experience to take the training.
12 years experienced full stack engineer, quantitative analyst and marketing scientist.
It develops artificial intelligence-based decision support systems with human nature-oriented customer experience and profit maximization-oriented marketing experience for the complex growth goals of large enterprises in the digital world.
He has worked as a lead consultant, full-stack project manager and trainer in the digital channels of Apple, Tesco, L’oreal, Carrefour, Netflix, Boyner, Doğan Group, DeFacto, ETS Tur, Morhipo, Anadolu Group, Trendyol and many other FMCG/Retail/Service/E-
In the past years, he has worked as an invited expert in the World Wide Web (W3C) consortium for 4 months, the first and only member of the consortium from Turkey in the past. He has taught Data Analysis, Behavioral Economics and Marketing Theory as a guest lecturer at universities in Turkey and abroad (Boğaziçi University, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, etc.).