Saturday, January 2nd
16:00 – 17:00
Sunday, January 3rd
11:00-13:30 BREAK 14:15-16:45
-Exercises for liberation on stage
– Gaining flexibility in presentation with improvisational theater
– Practical intelligence exercises through the power of spontaneity
– Design a presentation outside your comfort zone
– The stage is yours!
– Detailed feedback to all individual participants on chronic rights and wrongs
Some questions you can find answers to in the “Practical Presentation Workshop” training:
- What are the secrets to gaining trust in verbal communication?
- What are some practical methods to attract attention?
- What should be the general structure of stories used to create impact in communication?
- What kind of style should be preferred to be a speaker in the spotlight ?
- What are the ways to put the audience at the center for a memorable presentation performance?
- What should be the strategy to gain the moral high ground in opposing viewpoints?
- What tips can help you become a good speaker, a good listener and a good debater ?
Participants will not only be able to succeed in a rehearsed presentation, but will also improve stress management in spontaneous one-on-one meetings, meetings that can be handled under the title of negotiation, impromptu crisis and chaos moments. They will taste experiences they have not encountered before in terms of oral communication and discover the points they need to improve themselves by gaining awareness with individual feedback.
It is intended for participants who want to improve their classical presentation performances, who aim to increase their practicality with improvisation exercises in dynamic and improvised team talks, and who want to improve their persuasion and communication skills through unusual exercises.
Uğur Tunca, who received training from private acting and cinema schools, worked as a director and actor in METU Theater Club for many years during his university years. During his undergraduate education in METU Mechanical Engineering, he continued his academic art education with courses such as Film Analysis, Art and Jazz History, Theater History. In 2016, she founded Sanatografi with the dream of a team to create her own productions. Sanatografi has produced and staged two theater, three stand-up and one interactive theater work in 4 years. Sanatografi, which currently creates its own series and cinema projects with its script team, has an academy consisting of many courses such as creative writing, acting in front of the camera, creative drama, basic-advanced acting, improvisational theater, art and science.
“Bir iş görüşmesinde kendini doğru ifade etmek, ekip içinde söz almak, toplantıda masadaki herkesin seni dinlemesi, şirket içi ya da dışı kalabalıklar önünde konuşma yapmak ve artık online olarak bir dikdörtgen çerçevenin içinde profesyonel hayatını ve kendini ortaya koymak. Bunların hepsinde şu an yetkin olan kişiler bir sürü hatanın sonucunda kendilerini şu an oldukları noktaya getirdi. Bu eğitimimiz rahatça hata yapabilme özgürlüğü üstüne tasarlandı. Teorik olarak sunum becerileri öğrenen herkesin kalbi ağzında atarken dünyanın en iyi konuşmacısı özgüvenini hissedebilmesi için bu eğitimde başını belaya sokacağız.”Uğur Tunca