Python is the most widely used and popular programming language today. Python is the most preferred language in many different fields and sectors as well as being easy to learn.
Django is a web programming platform that’s easy to adopt, powerful and fun to learn.
If you have basic Python knowledge, you can continue to improve yourself by adding new ones to your Python knowledge with this course, where you can add Django knowledge to your existing Python programming knowledge and learn how to easily develop dynamic web applications.
- Develop dynamic web applications with Django using your existing Python programming knowledge,
- Learn the Django web framework in detail,
- At the end of the training, you should be able to easily develop a web application with Django that includes an administration panel.
Content of the Training
- Introduction to Python
- Types and Variables
- Basic Expressions
- Data Structures
- Working with Files
- Modules and Packages
- Django Introduction and Setup
- Django Views and Addresses
- Django Templates
- Django Models
- Django Model Relationships – (One to One, One to Many and Many to Many Relationships)
- Django Forms
- Django Sessions and Cookies
- Django Views & Urls
- Templates & Static Files
- Django File Upload
- Admin Management Panel
- Memberships – Membership Management
- Django Applications and Package Usage
- Preparation of Python Django Development Environment
- Project Development with Virtual Envirenmont – Add Virtual Directory
- Django Publish
- Those who aim to take part in the IT sector,
- Those who want to improve and specialize in Python language,
- Those who are curious about the web development application development process with Django.
- Basic knowledge of PYTHON and web design (HTML/CSS) is required.
Plan this training institutionally!
This training can be planned in different durations and content specific to your organization. Please contact us for detailed rich content and planning to realize your training objectives.