The subject of this Distance Sales Contract Preliminary Information Form (“Preliminary Information Form”) consists of determining the rights and obligations of the Parties in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of the Consumer and the Distance Contracts Regulation, which entered into force after being published in the Official Gazette dated 27.11.2014 and numbered 29188, regarding the following products / services purchased by the BUYER. By accepting this Preliminary Information Form, the BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that if he/she approves the Agreement, he/she will be obliged to pay the contract price and additional fees, if any, by complying with the principles specified in this Preliminary Information Form.
After this Preliminary Information Form is read and approved by the BUYER, it is accepted that they have read the Distance Sales Contract to be sent to their e-mail addresses and that they accept all provisions of the Contract without any objection.
- SELLER INFORMATION
AZS Education and Technology Services Inc.
|Mersis No.||: 0127099435400001|
|Tax Office/No.||: Maslak V.D. / 1270994354|
|Address||: Maslak Mah. AOS 55. Sok., B Blok, No:4/569, Sarıyer, Istanbul|
|E-Mail/EP||: [email protected]|
(Hereinafter referred to as“ACADEMY CLUB” in this Preliminary Information Form)
(hereinafter referred to as“BUYER” in this Preliminary Information Form)
- CONTRACTUAL SERVICE AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
|Product / Service Name / Code||Quantity||Piece Price||Promotion||Interim Total|
|Payment Method:||CREDIT CARD|
|Grand Total (including VAT):|
- BUYER, the training / event / seminar etc. specified on the website with the extension academyclub.co. content, and the BUYER knows that the service will be performed on the date determined for the relevant content on the website and accepts this issue.
- All fees arising under the Agreement shall be paid only by credit card or other virtual payment methods determined by ACADEMY CLUB. After the BUYER fills in the necessary information during the purchase process on the ACADEMY CLUB website, he/she will be offered credit card options to choose from for payment. The BUYER shall choose the appropriate one among these credit card options and complete the transaction. BUYER; accepts, declares and undertakes that he / she knows that he / she cannot make transactions with credit card or payment management that ACADEMY CLUB systems do not accept during payment.
- ACADEMY CLUB is not responsible for price and content errors arising from typographical and system errors that may occur on the academyclub.co website. In such a case, the necessary corrections will be made and the excess part paid in accordance with the refund policy for overpayments will be returned to the BUYER. In case of incomplete payments, if the payment for the missing part is not made, the purchase transaction will be canceled and the amount paid will be returned to the BUYER in accordance with the return policy.
- RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND EXCEPTIONS
Pursuant to Article 15/1 subparagraph (ğ) of the Regulation on Distance Contracts, which entered into force after being published in the Official Gazette dated 27.11.2014 and numbered 29188, the right of withdrawal cannot be used in terms of services performed instantly in electronic environment. Accordingly, if online education contents are purchased, the right of withdrawal will not be exercised in terms of these contents. Apart from this, the consumer may exercise the right of withdrawal within 14 (fourteen) days from the day of purchase for services/training purchased through the website. In this case, the fee paid by the BUYER will be returned to the BUYER without any deduction within 14 (fourteen) days in the same way, whichever payment method the BUYER has paid.
In the trainings to be given in case of completion of a certain person limit, if the training is canceled due to the failure to reach the specified number, the fee paid by the BUYER will be returned to the BUYER without any deduction within 14 (fourteen) days in the same way as the payment method with which the BUYER has paid.
- SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
In the settlement of all disputes arising from the Distance Sales Contract, if the party to the Contract is the Real Person BUYER, the Consumer Problems Arbitration Committee or Consumer Courts in the place where the BUYER purchases services or where the BUYER’s residence is located within the monetary limits determined by the Ministry of Commerce; If the party to the Contract is the Legal Entity BUYER, Istanbul Central (Çağlayan) Courts and Enforcement Directorates will be authorized.
The BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that he / she has read and accepted the articles specified in the Preliminary Information Form and that he / she knows that the membership subject to this Preliminary Information Form will create a payment obligation.