In this course, you will learn how to use Chef to transform infrastructure into code so that you can automate the configuration, deployment, and management of your servers.
- Introduction to DevOps – Positioning Chef in a CI/CD pipeline
- What is Chef?
- Chef Core Components
- Chef Core Concepts
- Chef Server
- Knife & Bootstrapping a node
- Cookbooks & Run-lists in the context of a Chef Server
- Working with Templates
- Using Libraries
- The Chef Test Kitchen – a safe space for trial and error
- Kitchen “InSpec”
- DevOps Engineers
- Linux System Administrators
- System Design Engineers
- IT Architects
- People who are familiar with containerized applications and container orchestration technologies and want to improve the security of their environment.
- Basic Level Linux Knowledge
Plan this training institutionally!
This training can be planned in different durations and content specific to your organization. Please contact us for detailed rich content and planning to realize your training objectives.