Training Hours: Saturday 10:30-12:00
“Gelişen teknolojiler; bir yandan bir göreve kendimizi adama yeteneğimizi yok ederken, diğer yandan beklentileri yükselttiği için katma değerli ve fark yaratan işlere imza atmamızı da zorlaştırabiliyor. İşin en acısı bu engelleri nasıl aşabileceğimizi bilemiyoruz. “Odaklı Çalışma Sanatı” eğitiminde somut ve pratik öneriler ile konuyu ele alacağız!”Bora ErkmenFounder at Erkmen Eğitim ve Danışmanlık
- Module 1
- The main reasons why our minds wander
- What is multi-tasking actually?
- Why are we vulnerable to disruptive influences?
- Why are we moving away from our goals?
- What is the marginal value theorem?
- Why do we get bored so quickly?
- How did defocusing technologies enter our lives?
- Why do we divide ourselves?
- The effect of a scattered mind on relationships
- Why is sleep important?
- How do we take control?
- Module 2
- What is attentive work?
- Key features of work that requires focus
- What is superficial work?
- Business trends and focus
- Hard work and a sense of fulfillment
- Focused work rules
- Don’t run away from boredom
- Restrict social media
- Manage superficial tasks
At the end of the online training, you will receive a certificate of participation from Kolektif Academy.
Bora Erkmen is the founder of Erkmen Education and Consultancy. The company provides professional trainings in the fields of Digital Transformation, Industry 4.0, Digital HR and Fintech, and life skills trainings such as focus, growth mindset, being an effective team player and service-oriented communication. It also provides consultancy services on new technologies and business development.
He completed his undergraduate degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering at Yıldız Technical University in 1997 and his MBA at Yeditepe University in 2000.
Prior to 2014, Erkmen Education and Consultancy has a total of 17 years of corporate history. 9 years of this time was spent at Turkcell and the rest at Beymen, SPSS and Oracle.
He utilizes his experience and knowledge as a mentor in the entrepreneurship ecosystem and works in incubation centers such as Kworks, Workinton/Lonca and Startupbootcamp.