Dashboards are one of the most effective, efficient and widely used reporting tools used in business life.
One of the important advantages of Dashboard Reports is that users can see and adjust many parameters from a single screen.
Dashboard Reporting, Creating Formulas, Designing Charts, Filtering Techniques, Data Transfer and Data Analysis, etc. With its unique content prepared for those who are curious about more; and for those who can use Excel at a good level, you will be able to get very comprehensive information in this course, where you will learn which steps our datasets need to go through in order to create a Dashboard report, as well as how the data can be analyzed.
- To make Dashboard Design,
- Learn methods and techniques for sharing reports with other users,
- To use graphic types and types effectively,
- Understand which graph should be used for which data set,
- To be able to clean corrupted data in a dataset,
- To be able to perform Data Extraction Operations from other tables,
- Understand Special and Advanced Filtering Methods and Techniques,
- To make statistical analyzes using formulas,
- Create summary reports with pivot tables,
- To be able to tabulate data sets in CSV format.
MODULE 1 – DATA CLEANING
Data in CSV Format
Delete Empty Rows
Editing Corrupted Data
MODULE 2 – TABLE CONCATENATION
Column Substitution and Basic Calculation
MODULE 3 – FILTERS
Basic Filtering Example
Custom Filtering (Number-Date-Text)
Advanced Filtering – OR
Advanced Filtering-Comprehensive Sample
Advanced Filtering-Copy to Another Location
MODULE 4 – STATISTICAL ANALYSIS
Status Bar Analytics
General Analysis with Formulas
Single Conditional Analysis with Formulas
Multiconditional Analysis with Formulas
MODULE 5 – PIVOT TABLES
Order Status Pivot
Customer Profile Pivot
Product Based Monthly Order Pivot
Carrier Details Pivot
City Based Monthly Average Amount Pivot
Single View Pivots
MODULE 6 – CHARTS & INDICATORS
Stacked Column Chart
Display of Single Digits
MODULE 7 – DASHBOARD
Moving Charts and Indicators
Alignment – Positioning – Sizing
Adding and Removing Data
Changing Theme Colors
MODULE 8 – SHARING WITH OTHER USERS
Encrypted Page Protection
Encrypted Workbook Protection
- People who have knowledge about Dashboard or who design Dashboard and want to improve themselves,
- People who want to make dynamic and automatically updating reports,
- People who want to automate reporting,
- People who do reporting and want to improve themselves in this field,
- Data Analysts and Data Analyst Candidates,
- Data Management and Reporting people,
- People who want to make more accurate decisions by analyzing their data,
- People who want to make graphs from data,
- Those who want to benefit from the full capabilities of MS Excel,
- Health Sector Workers,
- All Other Occupational Groups,
- Anyone who is involved in reporting and wants to take it to the next level.
- It is common for Excel versions to vary. What is really important in education is the understanding of the logic and process of the subject.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Excel.
Plan this training institutionally!
This training can be planned in different durations and content specific to your organization. Please contact us for detailed rich content and planning to realize your training objectives.