When we say mobile application development, we think of two popular platforms, IOS and Android operating systems. Android and IOS Application Development Training with Flutter Today, it has gained more momentum with the increasing importance of mobile application development.
Flutter is a free and open source mobile UI framework created by Google and released in May 2017 that you can use to develop mobile, web and desktop applications. Flutter is a cross platform and you can develop both IOS and Android based applications using the same infrastructure.
Flutter is the right place to start if you want to improve your Android and iOS app development skills. With this Flutter-focused course, you can quickly bring your projects to life thanks to the many useful features Flutter provides.
- You will master the Basic Darts Lessons.
- You will have knowledge about Object Oriented Programming.
- You will learn how to use Flutter SQLite, Firebase Realtime Database.
- You will learn Flutter Animations.
- You will be able to program by mastering the Dart language.
- You will master the details of Android and IOS programming.
- You will be able to develop applications professionally.
- You will be able to turn your ideas into mobile applications.
- You will be able to deliver your developed application to many people with platforms such as Google Play and App Store.
- Module 1 : Darts Introduction
Setup and Initial Project Creation
Introducing the Working Environment and Running the First Program
Opening a Project in Android Studio
- Module 2 : Variables and Data Types
Constant – Constants
- Section 3 : Standard Programming Structures
Switch Operation Structure
For and While
Break – Continue
- Module 4 : Object Oriented Programming
Packages and Import
Static Variables and Methods
Introduction to Heredity
Inheritance Constructor Relationship
Inheritance ( Override )
Type Conversion of Objects
Example ( Polymorphism – Type Transformation – Type Check )
- Module 5 : Collections
- Module 6 : Advanced Darts
- Module 1 : Flutter Input
Emulator and Simulator Setup
Running Android Studio Project on Emulator
- Module 2: Flutter Design
Row – Column – Stack
Multiple Screen Support
App – Recipe
Create a Logo or Icon for the App
- Module 3 : Flutter Operation Structure
Creating an Application Page
Transition Between Pages
Using the Return Keys
Data Transfer Between Pages
Coding Techniques in Widgets
Creating an Application APK
Uploading the App to Google Play
- Module 4 : Flutter Widgets
Button – Text – Textfield
Floating Action Button
ProgressBar – Slider
TimePicker – DatePicker
- Module 5 : User Interaction
Add SnackBar Action
- Module 6 : Material Design
AppBar Search Feature
ListView – Fixed List
GridView – Fixed List
ListView – Dynamic List
GridView – Dynamic List
Listing with FutureBuilder
Bottom Navigation Bar Usage
- Module 7 : Flutter Storage Operations
SharedPreferences: Input Counter Application
SQL statements with DB Browser
FOREIGN KEY queries with DB Browser
SQLite Introduction – Creating a Database with DB Browser
SQLite – Adding a Database to Android Studio
SQLite – Installation
SQLite – Modeling a database with Dart Classes
SQLite – Database Copy and Access
SQLite- Data Recording and Data Reading
SQLite – Data Deletion and Update
SQLite – Record Control
SQLite – Search
SQLite – Fetching a Single Data
SQLite – Limited Data Reading
SQLite – Reading Random Data
SQLite Operation with FutureBuilder
Contacts App – Design
Contacts App – SQLite
- Module 8: Forward Flutter
- Module 9 : Internet Based Operations
Mysql Database on the Internet
Writing Web Service with PHP
PHP Web Service Hosting
Json Parse Process
Json Parse Example 1
Json Parse Example 2
Json Parse Example 3
http Library Introduction – Insert Operation
Update – Delete Process with Http
Select with Http
Http Working with FutureBuilder
Firebase Realtime Database Introduction and Installation
Firebase Realtime Database Insert – Delete and Update Operations
Firebase Realtime Database Select Operations
Firebase Work with FutureBuilder
Firebase Working with StreamBuilder
Contacts App – Http
Contacts App – Firebase Realtime Database
- Module 10 : Location Operations
Introduction to Navigation Structure
Data Transfer with Navigation
Writing the Detail Page
Interacting with Alert Dialog
Working with Popupmenubutton
Performing the Deletion Process
Floating Action Button
Insertion Navigation Configuration
Writing the Insertion Operation
- Those who want to learn the language of darts,
- Those who want to have knowledge about Object Oriented Programming,
- Those who want to make a career in mobile application development,
- Those who want to start their own business,
- Those who want to work in Android and IOS programming departments of companies,
- Anyone who wants to share your developed application with platforms such as Google Play and App Store can take this training.
Plan this training institutionally!
This training can be planned in different durations and content specific to your organization. Please contact us for detailed rich content and planning to realize your training objectives.