AutocCAD is one of the first vector drawing and development CAD programs in the world. Constantly improving itself, the program has gradually become both widespread and useful.
It is widely used for vector drawing in many fields such as architecture, mechanics, electricity, plumbing.
With this course, you will learn AutoCAD and 3D Studio MAX and further develop your existing knowledge. The course is designed for both beginners and advanced users.
- Understand the basic logic of 3D modeling,
- To be able to make simple object modeling,
- To be able to comprehend 3D modeling workflow,
- To be able to use the program interface and tools effectively,
- To be able to use and comprehend the functions of concepts such as compound objects, modifiers, pivot (center of gravity),
- Editable Spline modeling, Editable Poly modeling, learning modeling examples with Editable Poly,
- To have a basic knowledge of the latest developments of 3DS MAX.
- CAD AND AUTOCAD
INTRODUCTION OF AUTOCAD INTERFACE
- DRAW DRAWING MENU
- DRAWING AND EDITING MODES
- REGULATION TOOLS
- CAPTURING SPECIAL POINTS
- VIEW MENU
- THREE DIMENSIONAL MODELING TOOLS
MODIFY SOLIDS EDITING
- People who want to build basic knowledge about AutoCAD and 3D Studio MAX and realize including practice,
- People who want to develop skills and competencies based on AutoCAD and 3D Studio MAX,
- Employees, professionals, authorities who want to learn new and advanced topics in AutoCAD and 3D Studio MAX program,
- Anyone interested in modeling,
- Interior designers,
- 3D designers,
- Those who want to learn 3D modeling,
- Anyone interested and willing to learn game modeling.
- Basic computer knowledge is sufficient.
- Knowledge of 2D drawing is a great advantage.
Plan this training institutionally!
This training can be planned in different durations and content specific to your organization. Please contact us for detailed rich content and planning to realize your training objectives.