Big data are data management systems that address processes such as analyzing and systematically operating data sets that are too large and complex to be managed with traditional data processing application software.
Big data is one of the most widespread areas of knowledge and research that has resonated greatly in the digital transformation process of organizations in recent years. Big data experts play an important role in the development, maintenance, testing and evaluation of big data solutions.
Big data analytics is a revolution in information technology. The use of data analytics by companies is increasing every year. As the primary focus of companies is on customers, the big data space is evolving in Business to Consumer (B2C) applications.
With the development of technology, the amount and density of data on applications and systems has increased considerably. For this reason, big data experts are needed to store, model and quickly process high-dimensional data.
- This training aims to provide participants with practical experience in the use of today’s big data tools such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka in daily life and to experience big data systems.
- Big data engineers develop big data solutions, maintain, test and evaluate data within organizations. Often they are also involved in the design of big data solutions due to their experience in Hadoop-based technologies such as MapReduce, Hive, MongoDB or Cassandra.
- Introduction and Setup of the Environment
- Basic Linux Information and Docker Expression
- Introduction to Hadoop
- All In One
- Those interested in big data specialization,
- Designers of highly scalable distributed systems using different open source tools,
- Experts who want to understand how algorithms work and build high-performance algorithms,
- Anyone who works on collecting, parsing, managing, analyzing and visualizing complex big data projects,
- It is suitable for people who want to decide on the hardware and software design needs and design processes based on these decisions.
- To be an expert and competent person in fields such as Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Informatics.
- Having used or been trained in one of the languages such as Python, Scala or Java.
Plan this training institutionally!
This training can be planned in different durations and content specific to your organization. Please contact us for detailed rich content and planning to realize your training objectives.