The GitOps model eliminates the need to manually manage your Kubernetes deployments. With GitOps, you can create a new platform where the state of your deployments can be stored, monitored, reviewed, etc. you manage in text files. And an “Ops” function automatically adjusts your Kubernetes system to the desired state.
GitOps eliminates all pain points and exposures from human interactions and automates the entire process.
- Kubernetes and Git Relationship
- What is GitOps?
- GitOps Tools
- ArgoCD Introduction
- Deploying Apps with ArgoCD
- Change and History Management
- Scaling and Upgrading Applications
- ArgoCD Best Practices
- DevOps Engineers
- Linux System Administrators
- System Design Engineers
- IT Architects
- People who are familiar with containerized applications and container orchestration technologies and want to improve the security of their environment.
- Code versioning basics
- Git basics
- Basic Kubernetes Knowledge
- Basic level knowledge about Cloud Computing Technologies
- GitHub Account
Plan this training institutionally!
This training can be planned in different durations and content specific to your organization. Please contact us for detailed rich content and planning to realize your training objectives.