Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing platform with an ever-expanding set of services to help you build solutions to meet your business goals. Azure services support everything from simple to complex.
Azure has simple web services to host your business asset in the cloud. Azure also supports running fully virtualized computers that manage your custom software solutions. Azure provides a wide range of cloud-based services such as remote storage, database hosting and centralized account management.
Azure also offers new capabilities such as artificial intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT)-focused services.
This course provides a basic understanding of cloud services and how they are delivered in Microsoft Azure.
Attendees will learn the principles of cloud computing and how they are applied in Microsoft Azure; see the process of implementing Azure infrastructure consisting of virtual networks and storage; learn how to build the most common Azure services such as Azure virtual machines (VMs), Web Applications, and SQL databases; learn about pricing and support services available with Azure; understand some of the core Azure services and solutions, as well as key Azure services related to security, privacy, compliance and trust; and gain an overview of public cloud computing concepts as well as public cloud computing models and services such as Public, Private and Hybrid cloud and Infrastructure Services (IaaS), Platform Services (PaaS) and Software Services (SaaS).
- Understand general cloud computing concepts
- Understand the core services provided with Microsoft Azure
- Understand security, privacy, compliance and trust with Microsoft Azure
- Understand the pricing and support models available with Microsoft
- Cloud computing, Azure and Azure subscriptions
- Developing Azure Web Applications
- Create and configure VM (Virtual Machine) in Microsoft Azure
- Create an Azure virtual network
- Azure storage
- Database deployment in Azure
- Azure AD
- MODULE 1: CLOUD CONCEPTS / Getting Started with Microsoft Azure
In this module you will learn basic cloud concepts.
Understand general cloud computing concepts
What is cloud computing?
What is Azure?
Why Cloud Services?
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS)
Public, Private and Hybrid cloud models
- MODULE 2: CORE AZURE SERVICES
In this module, you will learn the basic core services available with Microsoft Azure.
Understand the key services provided with Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Azure management tools
What is Azure PowerShell?
Azure SDK and Azure CLI
Core Azure architecture components
- Core Azure Services and Products
Azure management tools
- Cloud storage
Understanding cloud storage
Create and manage storage space
- Microsoft Azure databases
Understanding options for relational database deployment
Create and connect to Azure SQL databases
- MODULE 3: SECURITY, PRIVACY, COMPLIANCE AND TRUST
In this module, you learn about security, privacy, compliance, and trust with Microsoft Azure.
Understand security, privacy, compliance and trust with Microsoft Azure
- Virtual machines in Microsoft Azure
Create and configure VMs
- Secure network connectivity in Azure
Core Azure Identity services
Security tools and features
Azure governance methodologies
Monitoring and Reporting in Azure
Privacy, Compliance and Data Protection standards in Azure
- Web Applications and cloud services
Creating and configuring web applications
Deploying and monitoring web applications
Building and deploying PaaS cloud services
- Create and configure virtual networks
Getting started with virtual networks
Get started with Azure Load Balancers
- Create and manage Azure AD
Azure AD Overview
Manage Azure AD authentication
- MODULE 4: AZURE PRICING AND SUPPORT
In this module, you will focus on the pricing and support models available with Microsoft.
You will understand the pricing and support models offered with Microsoft
Manage Azure Subscription management, support and billing
Planning and managing costs
Support options available with Azure
Service lifecycle in Azure
- Employees working in the Information Technology (IT) Departments of Institutions or Companies,
- Employees working in companies that produce system and network solutions,
- Experts in the IT Departments of SMEs,
- Those working in Microsoft Business Partners,
- Microsoft Systems Engineer
- Technical Support Specialist
- System Analyst
- Technical Advisor
- System Support Specialist
- System Specialist / Senior System Specialist
- System Administrator
Basic knowledge or experience of IT terminology would be beneficial.
Plan this training institutionally!
This training can be planned in different durations and content specific to your organization. Please contact us for detailed rich content and planning to realize your training objectives.