“Autocad 2 boyutlu çizimlerin vazgeçilmez programıdır. 1980’lerden bu yana piyasayı domine eden Autocad, resmi devlet kurumlarının tercihi olmaktadır, Autocad ile proje çizme ve okuma bu açıdan hem devlet memurlarını hem de özel sektör çalışanlarını yakinen ilgilendirmektedir.”Alp Timuçin KoçakTasarım mühendisi
WHAT THIS TRAINING WILL BRING YOU
In Autocad training; 2D and 3D design will be explained.
Autocad will also be compared with other drawing programs.
While drawing and designing in 2 dimensions, time will be saved with shortcuts and all commands will be covered in detail.
Layout settings will be discussed and various ready-made layouts will be shared.
*At the end of the course, 26 hours of Autocad training, which is at the top of Udemy, will be gifted to the students and lifetime access will be provided.
Training Hours: Saturday-Sunday : 09:00 – 14:00
- Autocad settings (1 hour)
- Absolute and relative coordinates in Cartesian system (1 hour)
- Polar coordinate system (1 hour)
- All drawing and design commands (12 hours)
- Co-modeling part (2 hours)
- Line types and layer settings (1 hour)
- 3 dimensions in Autocad (1 hour)
- Design proposals (1 hour)
- A good command of the rules of technical drawing is helpful, but not essential.
- You do not need to have used a 3D program before.
- Anyone interested in design can participate in the course.
It will be appropriate for mechanical engineers and technicians, civil engineers and architects, and electrical-electronics engineers to take Autocad training. Production information for those dealing with furniture and textile, woodwork will also be transferred in the training.
At the end of the online training, you will receive a certificate of participation from Kolektif Academy.
“My name is Alp Timuçin Koçak.
I have been working for 9 years as a design engineer. I worked as a development and design engineer in various aviation and automotive companies in our country. I am one of the design engineers of Turkey’s first composite sport aircraft, the Türkkuşu (T19-A).
The 10 trainings I’ve been giving on Udemy are in the first place and I have over 34,000 students.
I know advanced English and German, I have mastered dozens of design programs and have been using them for years. ”