Training Hours Saturday
Session 1: 11:00 – 13:00
45 minutes break
Session 2 : 13:45 – 15:45
– Information flow about posture and body posture
– What is stage presence and how should it be?
– Why is the “45 degree audience angle” important?
– Correct gaze spacing and use in presentation
– Memorization techniques for participants who want to make presentations by memorization
– Formulas to make presentations easier without reading for participants who want to present by reading
– What is space opening and utilization?
– What is Marke? How do you create your own brand?
– Scenarios to continue the presentation when disadvantageous situations occur
– Temrin studies
– Detailed oratory exercises
– Spine-oriented warm-up before the stage
– Tongue, chin, upper lip and face lift
– Definition and operation of the diaphragm muscle
– Fragmented Breathing Techniques
Here are some of the questions you can find answers to in the “Speaking Correctly Workshop”:
- Isn’t effective speech training for announcers?
- What difference can the right speech make in my life ?
- Isn’t it the other party’s problem that I am not understood?
- Why is it important to read correctly to speak correctly ?
- Where should I make the right pauses in my speech for an effective and fluent speech ?
- Apart from pronunciation, what are the right gestures and facial expressions for the message I want to convey?
- How often and before which situations should I repeat the exercises I learned in this training ?
After this training, participants will improve their basic speaking skills with effective techniques. After the training, they will have the chance to repeat the exercises important for them in our training on their own with detailed exercises and individual assignments related to the methods they have increased their knowledge repertoire. In our training designed for participants to become a more remarkable speaker, they will be prepared for psychologically tense dialogues, meetings and presentations with general stage truths and breathing techniques.
It is aimed at people who want to achieve success with effective and proper speech, which is the first step of communication in business and private life. It is especially recommended for people who attend and present at many meetings, or who attend many meetings as the face of the company they work for and work in the sales departments of companies.
Umay Anadolu Kaboğlu, who started her artistic life in her childhood years at the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Theater, continued her artistic life with Marmara University Department of Radio, Cinema and Television for her undergraduate education after taking part in IBB City Theaters Young Unit. After finishing her undergraduate education, Umay Anadolu received singing training at TAKSAV and continued her acting career in various TV series and commercials. In this process, after completing the Advanced Acting Department of Kadir Has University for her master’s degree, Umay Anadolu Kaboğlu continues to provide child actor coaching, on-camera acting training, diction and oratory trainings in many institutions.
“Bu eğitimde katılımcıların profesyonel hayatlarındaki iletişim kalitelerini arttırmak için temel becerilerini geliştirebilecekleri egzersizler etrafında tasarlandı. Bu eğitim kapsamında, katılımcılar doğru vurgu kullanımı, etkili tonlama, dudak ve dil tembelliklerinin önüne geçme çalışmaları, sahne duruşu, sahne kullanımı, beden ve mimik ısıtma egzersizleri ve postür çalışmalarıyla kendi iletişim performanslarını arttırmanın yollarını bulacaklar. Katılımcılar ister topluluk önünde, ister online olarak dijital toplantı platformlarında sunum yaparken işlerini kolaylaştıracak teknikler öğrenerek daha göz kamaştırıcı ve ilgi çekici bir konuşmacı olmanın yollarını keşfedecekler.”Umay Anadolu Kaboğlu